Dynamo Gymnastics is looking to add another member to our office team, providing a positive customer experience for our membership. Highly organized and detail oriented, the Office Administrator provides customer service to all members of Dynamo Gymnastics, and assists our coaching team with organization of documents and schedules.
Dynamo’s 15,000 square foot high-performance training facility is second to none, featuring air-conditioning, all-new FIG-approved equipment, comfortable parent viewing / lobby area and an energetic, professional working environment for staff.
Who We are Looking For:
We are hoping to find a kind, adaptable, customer service expert, willing to learn and grow in this role. We work with children and families and hope to find a team member who can address the needs of our membership with understanding, patience, and professionalism. A friendly smile and greeting each person as they enter our facility can go a long way in any customer service environment. Help us make Dynamo a place that families can call their second home.
- Assisting with online or in person registration process; including class enrolments, receiving payments and data entry.
- Guides members to understand our programs, providing insight and details of our philosophies, curriculum, and program structure.
- Updates and maintains office emails, phone messages, reviews the calendar for upcoming events or changes.
- Provides support for the Accounts Manager, and management team with daily tasks.
- Experience with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Google Suite, and other software programs.
Office Administrator Requirements & Skills:
- Office Administration: 1+ years’ experience preferred.
- Candidates will be professional, energetic, and dedicated to providing a positive customer service experience.
- Ability to learn on the go, adapt to last minute changes and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with Mac computers is an asset.
- Willing to be trained by our team in all our systems and policies to ensure seamless transition to fulfill the office administration role.
The preferred candidate should possess the following credentials:
- Gymnastics knowledge (or similar sport, dance / cheerleading) considered an asset.
- Standard First Aid and CPR Certification (recommended)
Work Schedule & Hours (On Site):
- Must be available to work shifts between: Monday – Friday from 1:00pm-9:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm (flexible hours are available).
- Must be available 2 – 3 shifts per week, one of those being Saturday.
- Must be willing to cover and fill in when needed.
Dynamo offers competitive wages are based on qualifications and experience.
Direct all inquiries to Erica at: