Dynamo is seeking part-time or full-time Competition 1 advanced / competitive coach to complement our amazing team. Dynamo has developed an award-winning, curriculum-based recreational program, that offers the fundamentals of gymnastics, and the progressions to achieve advanced and competitive level goals. Our competitive program follows the ODP, OCP and Xcel programs focusing on strong gymnastics foundations that encourage athlete development and advancement.
Dynamo Gymnastics fosters a learner-centered approach to coaching and a work environment that encourages professional development and personal growth.
- Candidates will be energetic and enthusiastic about coaching gymnastics
- Show genuine passion about developing an athlete’s gymnastics knowledge
- Teach proper body awareness, conditioning and technique driven training
- Empower athletes to prepare mentally and physically for competition
- Confident in their coaching ability, yet open and adaptable to new ideas.
The preferred candidate must possess the following credentials:
- Minimum NCCP Competition 1 trained (or willingness to obtain it upon hiring)
- Risk Management, Respect in Sport, Making Head Way, Safe Sport and Making Ethical Decisions Certification (required upon hiring)
- Minimum NCCP Foundations Trampoline trained (or willingness to obtain it upon hiring)
- Standard First Aid and CPR Certification
- Police Background Check (Vulnerable Sector)
Dynamo offers competitive wages based on qualifications and experience.
Direct all inquiries to:
Erica at email@example.com