East York Gymnastics Club is one of the largest clubs in Canada and offers a dynamic and professional environment with opportunity for growth.
We are looking for a motivated individual with competitive experience to join one of the strongest coaching teams in Canada.
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to partner coach
- Strong on all four apparatus
- Competitive coaching experience with proven success
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated
- Current Risk Management/Respect in Sport
- First Aid / CPR
- Police check required (vulnerable sector)
- Available evenings and weekends
- Minimum NCCP level 2
Interested applicants should send their resume in confidence to Sandi Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org.