- Must have a deep understanding of Gymnastics and the dynamics of having a multi-programmed gym
- Min 3 yrs office experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Communication style needs to be respectful, insightful and with the ability to read unique situations that may arise and address them appropriately
- Excellent computer skills (word, excel, email, Jackrabbit or other club management software)
- Must be able to work efficiently and accurately with clients and managing online registration
- Comfortable and capable meeting time sensitive deadlines and shifting demands
- Proven to perform well under pressure, manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Must be reliable, punctual and flexible as required
- NCCP certification an asset as possible coaching hours may be included/necessary
- Point of sale experience an asset
- Must be able to work late afternoons, evenings and one weekend day
- 20-25 hours per week (5 days) – long term
- Be available to start May/June 2023
If you would like to explore this opportunity, please send your resume, in confidence, to email@example.com by Friday, April 28th, 2023 5:00pm.
When sending your resume please quote; Evening Office Staff position.
This position has also been posted on our website.
Accommodation is available. Should you require accommodation, please advise our Human Resources Department of your preferred method of contact.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates. We regret that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.