Evolution Gymnastics Aurora is starting our 12th year offering a unique Gymnastics Club experience to families and individuals alike in the York Region area. We strive to provide all our clients with a positive experience and top quality gymnastics training.
Where do you fit in?
The WAG coach provides instruction, supervision and leadership to athletes in our WAG program. The coach is responsible for safety and management of the gym while on duty, and reports to the WAG Program Manager. You must possess excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to support athletes, parents and staff. We are searching for an experienced certified coach to work with existing coaches in either the JO or XCEL stream program.
What will you be doing?
- Planning and supervising the training of WAG Team members (JO or XCEL). Up to 16 hours/week depending on the program.
- Coaching and supervising TEAM athletes when they attend competitions.
- Attend regular staff meetings and provide input into the future growth and improvement of the gym’s available programs.
- Assist in other duties as required including administrative duties pertaining to the WAG program
What do you need to have?
- Minimum Comp 2 Artistic Certified
- Minimum 5 years athlete training or coaching experience, at any competitive level
- Trampoline Foundations Certified (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Risk Management/Respect in Sport
- First Aid / CPR or willing to certify
- Police check required
- Ability to multitask during busy periods
- Be detail oriented and knowledgeable of the rules and regulations for competition in Ontario
- Be professional, self-motivated and maintain a high standard of customer service.
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary with upward potential based on performance
- A friendly, team based environment.
- CPP and EI contribution. Vacation pay after 3 months probation.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.