Evolution Gymnastics Aurora is growing and we are looking to hire awesome coaches like you! If you have tons of energy, love kids and the sport of gymnastics you may be the ideal person we are looking for!
We are hiring for responsible part time coaches for our Preschool, Child & Youth recreational classes. Classes run Monday – Friday 4:30pm – 8:30pm and weekends from 9am-1pm.
* Must be at least 15 years old
* Experience working with children and/or youth
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Motivated, energetic, friendly, responsible can follow instructions
* Vulnerable sector check required (18+)
* Current First Aid/CPR (or willing to certify)
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Plan and execute a successful recreational gymnastics class
* Keep athletes engaged and learning
* Teach assigned groups of athletes – ages 3 to 12 years old
* Spot athletes on skills when necessary
* Attend regular staff meetings
No experience in coaching necessary. We provide excellent paid training from the best coaches. They will teach everything from basic fundamentals, skill development and provide you with overall knowledge to help you succeed and grow. E-learning and continuous education provided throughout the year. National level certification is mandatory and will be discussed during the interview.
We do encourage all levels of experience to apply as advancement opportunities are available.
Compensation is based on experience.