Futures Gymnastics is currently seeking a Power Tumbling Coach to join our child centred and enthusiastic team to continue to develop our program. We are seeking a coach who is energetic, people friendly and organized.
The ideal candidate will also be able to support our WAG Program with additional hours.
Futures Gymnastics is High Five Accredited and would like a candidate whose philosophy is HIGHFIVE aligned.
Qualification / Experience / Skills:
- Minimum L2 or Competition 1
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification (or willing to obtain)
- Completion of Respect in Sport
- Strong problem solving abilities / team player / proven leader
- Strong communication & organizational skills
The position is part time 9-12 hours but can be combined with recreational coaching hour or WAG coaching hours;
This is for our Millcreek position and begins as soon as possible
Please send your resume to email@example.com with references.
For more information on our club please go to www.futuresgymnastics.com