We are seeking a candidate that desires to work in a team environment that puts the needs of the athletes first. We are a HIGH FIVE Accredited facility that values Safety, caring for the needs of the children, parents and other staff, values the HIGH FIVE Program, can make training fun and creative and contributes to improving our programming.
The ideal candidate will be Competition 1 Certified looking to develop to Competition 2 They will have experience working with Xcel and JO athletes. This position can be part time or full time.
Knowledge and Skills (Required and/or Willingness to obtain):
- NCCP Gymnastics Comp 1 (or equivalent Level 2) Certification
- NCCP Trampoline Level 2 Certification
- Gymnastics Ontario Risk Management Program (available online, no charge)
- Current Standard First Aid and CRP
- Criminal Record Check (including vulnerable sector)
- NCCP Making Ethical Decisions
- NCCP Making Headway in Sport
Salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
Come join our Futures family!
Please send your resume, cover letter and references to: