Glendon Gymnastics is a privately-owned gymnastics center located in Kitchener Ontario. We are currently seeking a Recreational Program Co-ordinator to assist with the smooth operation of a busy and successful recreational gymnastics program.
The Recreational Program Co-ordinator key responsibilities include:
- Planning, organizing, and implementing all recreational gymnastics programs and camps.
- Training, scheduling and co-ordinating all recreational coaching staff.
- Preparing and maintaining recreational program lesson plans.
- Supervising and overseeing evening and weekend recreational classes.
- Working closely with the senior staff to ensure the smooth running of recreational programs on a daily basis.
- Assisting with office administration and customer service including phone and walk-in enquiries and registration.
- Administration of class registration using the online registration system.
- Responding to parent and child inquiries.
- Ensuring the gym is clean, and equipment and supplies are ready for coaches, classes and training on a daily basis.
- Participating in Health and Safety to ensure ongoing compliance.
Qualifications and Skills
- NCCP Artistic Gymnastics Level 2 or Competition 1 training
- Excellent organizational, communication and computer skills
- Experience working with children and youth
- Risk Management/Respect-In-Sport certification
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- First Aid/CPR (or be willing to obtain)
- Current Vulnerable Sector Police check (required)
Interested in joining our team? Please call and/or send your resume in confidence: to: email@example.com