Gymnastic Giants was opened more than 20 years ago by two-time Olympian Brad Peters. Located in the centre of Brampton, Gym Giants proudly offers both recreational and competitive classes for all levels and ages of athletes. At Gym Giants, we believe that fun and fitness should always be the centre of any sports program all why providing a safe, secure, and caring environment.
Gymnastic Giants offers recreational classes from 18months up to adults as well as competitive programs starting from age 4. We are currently looking for strong, hardworking individuals that have experience working with young students all the way up to teenagers. We are looking to fill a position for our toddler program, our recreational program, and our competitive program.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing effective coaching practices for both recreational and competitive athletes. Candidates can be experienced in either men’s or women’s artistic gymnastics as well as the appropriate level in which they are applying. Candidates must also have a strong understanding of developing and implementing lesson plans for different levels of classes.
- NCCP Level 1/2 Certified (or higher/equivalent) OR willing to obtain
- Coaching experience including Recreational, ODP, Xcel, Compulsory AND/OR Optional
- Valid police record check including vulnerable person search
- First Aid/CPR certified (or willing to obtain)
- Making ethical decisions and respect in sport
- Ability to work flexible hours and evenings/weekends as required
- Must be able to be physically active including (but not limited to) movements such as: rotation, squatting, lifting, holding and others as required
Job Type: Part time
Please forward your cover letter, resume and credentials to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to everyone who applies, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline: Until position is filled