Gymnastics Energy can’t wait to meet you! Are you a Competitive MAG Coach who is interested in coaching Provincial Boys. There are other opportunities to help shape and develop the MAG program at Gymnastics Energy. We are looking for a coach that is enthusiastic, motivated and a motivator, willing to work as a team with other coaches in the program and gym.
This role has great potential for growth and development. Hourly wage is negotiable based on qualifications, coaching certification, and experience. For more information on the role, the gym and program we invite questions by email at any time.
Gymnastics Energy is a not-for-profit organization that has been operating for over 50 years in St. Catharines, Ontario. Our custom facility opened in 2017, offering over 22,000sq feet of space for our recreational and competitive gymnasts. We are the largest gymnastics club in the Niagara region with the only competitive MAG program in the area. Our goals are to promote and encourage participation in the sport of gymnastics from recreational levels through to competitive. At Energy, we focus on the total well-being of the athlete, developing strength, flexibility, coordination, focus and goal setting.
- 2 years + experience in coaching men’s artistic gymnastics
- Minimum Competition Introduction or Level 2 NCCP Certification in Men’s Artistic Gymnastics
- Competition 2 (Intro Advanced) and/or Competition 3 (Development) an asset
- Trampoline and Tumbling coaching certification is also an asset
- a valid first aid certificate or willing to obtain
- a current vulnerable sector criminal record check
Interested candidates are asked to submit your cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions and more information on the role please email: Tara Becevel MAG parent Representative to the 2020/2021 Gymnastics Energy Board of Directors. email@example.com