Gymnastics Energy cannot wait to meet you! We have an amazing dedicated group of provincial athletes who are looking for a Competitive MAG Coach, ready to train, inspire and develop the MAG program. There are many opportunities to grow the MAG program at Gymnastics Energy. We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic coach that works as a part of a unified coaching team providing leadership in the program and gym.
This role has the potential for growth. Hourly wage is negotiable based on qualifications, coaching certification and experience. For more information on the role, the gym and program we invite you to send questions by email at any time.
Gymnastics Energy is a not-for-profit organization that has been operating for over 50 years in St. Catharines, Ontario. Our custom facility opened in 2017, offering over 22,000sq feet of space for our recreational and competitive gymnasts. We offer the only competitive MAG program in Niagara. Our goals as an organization is to promote and encourage participation in gymnastics from recreational levels through to athletes wanting to reach their highest potential and goals. At Energy we focus on the total well-being of the athlete ensuring they grow and develop physically and mentally in a positive environment.
- 3 years + experience in coaching men’s artistic gymnastics
- Minimum Competition Introduction or Level 2 NCCP Certification in Men’s Artistic Gymnastics
- Competition 2 (Intro Advanced) and/or Competition 3 (Development) an asset
- Trampoline and Tumbling coaching certification is also an asset
- a valid first aid certificate or willing to obtain
- a current vulnerable sector criminal record check
Interested coaches are asked to submit a resume and introductory letter to email@example.com