We are looking for a dedicated Recreational Program Manager who can oversee our large recreational gymnastics program. The ideal candidate is a motivated, enthusiastic leader that mentors a unified coaching team. As the person responsible for developing our newest coaches and often the first gymnastics experience for our participants, you are directly involved with shaping the culture of our organization, and as such you must demonstrate a welcoming and positive attitude.
You will be contributing to an amazing space that strives to make kids happy and healthy. You will be assisting the gym in reaching its goals of growing our programs, while maintaining a safe environment. While you will not be responsible for coaching primarily, occasion coverage or coaching will be required. Candidates with a keen interest in photography and social media and with experience with marketing and promotion will be given special consideration.
Gymnastics Energy is a not-for-profit organization that has been operating for over 50 years in St. Catharines, Ontario. Our custom facility opened in 2017, offering over 22,000sq feet of space for our recreational and competitive gymnasts. Our goals as an organization is to promote and encourage participation in gymnastics from recreational levels through to athletes wanting to reach their highest potential and goals. At Energy we focus on the total well-being of the athlete ensuring they grow and develop physically and mentally in a positive environment.
- 2+ years experience in supervising, leadership or management
- Currently enrolled, or educational background in sport administration, business communications, recreation or related fields
- Foundations Course or equivalent completed
- Organized, responsible and reliable
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Evening availability required and occasional weekend availability
- Proficient in social media platforms including Instagram and Facebook
- Marketing and promotions experience an asset
- a valid first aid certificate and vulnerable sector check (or willing to obtain)
Interested coaches are asked to submit a resume and introductory letter to Justine Marsh, Vice President at email@example.com.