Gymnastics Energy is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled coach for our WAG Competitive program. As a coach at Energy, you will be working with a team of amazing coaches, to develop and train awesome athletes in cooperation with the Women’s Artistic Head Coach.
While we are currently seeking coaches looking for part time hours, the possibility of full time may be available for coaches willing and able to work with athletes in a variety of our programs.
- A strong work ethic with a sense of fun and enthusiasm
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends is required
- NCCP Level 2/Competition 1 WAG certification or equivalent and Trampoline 1
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Risk management/Respect in Sport certification, will be considered an asset
- Vulnerable Sector Police Background check
- First Aid (willing to obtain)
- NCCP Level 3/Competition 2, Trampoline level 2, Tumbling and Choreography experience are an asset.
Gymnastics Energy is a not-for-profit organization, the largest gymnastics club in the Niagara Region, and a member of Gymnastics Ontario. Our custom facility opened in 2017, offering over 22,000sq feet of space for our recreational and competitive gymnasts. Our goals are to promote and encourage participation in the sport of gymnastics from recreational levels through to competitive. At Energy, we focus on the total well-being of the athlete, developing strength, flexibility, coordination, focus and goal setting. We are also seeking coaches for our MAG program and our Recreational programming and encourage you to look at our other job postings.
Interested applicants can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of our WAG Head Coach Alexa Takacs.