GymZone Gymnastics & Athletics (Home of the Sudbury Laurels Competitive Team) continues to be Sudbury’s expert in gymnastics for over 50 years! With two thriving locations (Sudbury & Valley) we are always looking to grow and expand our team!
We are a well-established professional recreational and competitive gymnastics and athletics facility with safe, life-long athlete development as our top priority. We deliver the highest quality gymnastics-based programs in the North and offer a large variety of programs, including our newest addition: Playability Program (Inclusive programming for neuro-diverse children and adults). Our Competitive disciplines include: WAG & T&T.
GymZone offers a fun and flexible place to work! Our culture reflects how we operate and instruct and is centered around our core values: inclusivity, gratitude, teamwork, integrity, accountability, excellent service and open communication. We firmly believe this is what sets us apart! Interested in joining our team?
We are looking to add (2) Competitive Coaches to our team.
*Rate of pay will be determined based on experience, qualifications and performance.
- Strong technical knowledge of Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Competitive Program (J.O/Xcel), AND/OR T&T Program regulations and skills
- Minimum Comp 1 WAG & Trampoline Certified, support to continue obtaining additional NCCP certifications
- Certified First Aid + CPR
- Risk Management, Respect in Sport, Making Head Way, Safe Sport and Making Ethical Decisions
- Vulnerable Sector Police Background Check
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of lesson plans for classes and individualized, long term athlete development plans
- Develop positive relationships with participants and parents and deliver constructive motivational support and guidance
- Provide a safe and supportive training environment
- Accompany athletes and attend out of town competitions (Provincials, Invitationals, Easterns etc…)
- Follow all of our emergency and safety procedures
- Participate in staff meetings, training, events, and reviews as scheduled
- Maintain a safe, clean and tidy gym space and coaches room
- Maintain class records in an orderly and efficient manner.
- Uphold all GymZone policies, procedures, standards, and code of conduct to ensure safety of all athletes and coaches
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all of those who take the time to apply, however we will only be contacting candidates who have been selected for an interview.