Hearts Gymnastics is currently seeking a candidate that desires to work in a team environment that puts the needs of the athletes first. Candidates require a minimum of NCCP Competition Level 1 certification to join our expanding club. We are offering approximately 21 hours in our Compulsory Program with additional hours in our Pre-Competitive Program. Dance, Choreography and judging experience will be considered an asset but not a requirement for this position.
Knowledge and Skills (Required and/or willingness to obtain):
- NCCP Gymnastics Comp 1 (or equivalent Level 2) Certification
- NCCP Trampoline Comp 1/Level 2 Certification
- Gymnastics Ontario Risk Management Program
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- NCCP Making Ethical Decisions
- NCCP Making Headway in Sport
- NCCP Safe Sport Training
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
All interested applicants are invited to send an email with the subject line: Competitive Coach Position with current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org