Just Bounce Trampoline Club Inc is celebrating 19 years in business! We are a family owned and operated business committed to giving families a safe and fun trampoline experience! At Just Bounce we provide a fully inclusive environment for our members where we focus on fun, fitness and fundamentals through excellent coaching and individual attention. We offer trampoline classes, day camps, birthday parties, private lessons, competitive teams and more!
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated individual to join our team who is passionate about the impact of sport!
- Processing online registrations via iClassPro software
- Organizing, inputting, and managing membership accounts
- Managing and scheduling recreational coaching staff
- Scheduling of Classes, Birthday Parties, Camps and Private Lessons
- Class management – class transfers, contacting waitlists, processing withdrawals
- Phone and voicemails, general inquiries via email and parent portal
- Resolving customer/staff issues
- Email communication & social media marketing – membership newsletters, updates and events
- Facility supplies management
- Accounts Payable
- Input timesheets & run payroll
- Monthly sales reports & bank reconciliations
- Gymnastics Ontario Systems Management via Uplifter software
- Assist in organizing special events as needed
- Attend staff meetings as required
The ideal candidate must have the ability to collaborate effectively with all members of our Just Bounce family namely the Owner and leadership team, fellow staff, parents, athletes, and outside service providers.
- Degree or diploma in a related field (Sport/Recreation/Business Administration)
- Administrative experience preferred (3-5 years)
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Sharepoint, Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
- Knowledge of iClassPro, Uplifter and Quickbooks is an asset, no previous experience is necessary, candidate will receive full training to ensure effectiveness in role
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized
- Well-developed oral and written communications and inter-personal skills, and ability to communicate effectively via email or over the phone to maintain positive relationships with members
- Ability to take initiative on tasks and work unsupervised
- Excellent conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Background or knowledge of gymnastics or trampoline is ideal but not required
- First Aid/CPR an asset
- Clean Criminal Record Check including the Vulnerable Sector
- Full-time, on-site position
- Tuesday to Saturday
- Days & hours subject to change for Summer Camp, Winter Break, March Break, PA Days, etc. as required
- 20-month contract starting November 2023
Compensation Based Upon Experience/Qualifications
- Salary Range: $40,000 to $49,000
- Benefits Package available
- Paid Vacation Time
To apply please send cover letter and resume outlining your experience and skill set to Stephen David at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be submitted by Monday, September 25th, 2023.
Just Bounce Trampoline Club Inc thanks all applicants in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The employer is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability.
The employer welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.