About Kingston Gymnastics Club:
KGC is a not-for-profit that is governed by a volunteer board of directors and operated by a dedicated team of administrative and coaching staff. We are proud to offer a variety of programming for babies and toddlers all the way to adults. Our strong mission, vision, and values govern who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
The Recreational Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of planning, organizing, and managing the recreational program, including weekly classes, camps (summer, March Break, PA days) and special events. The Recreational Coordinator works closely with the Competitive Coordinator on managing and overseeing daily operations at the club, and reports to the Board of Directors.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual who shares KGC values and has a strong understanding of the importance of recreational sport.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program management for all aspects of the recreational program.
- Staff management, including hiring recreational staff and training.
- In collaboration with the Competitive Coordinator, plans program schedules and annual club calendar.
- Maintains and updates KGC programs and policies as needed.
- Ability to successfully manage a staff team of 10-20 coaches.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Self-motivating and able to work independently and as a part of a group.
- Experience working with children in sport.
- Must have CPR-C and First Aid
- Must have, or be willing to get NCCP Gymnastics Foundations Introduction, Theory, Artistic, and Trampoline certification.
- NCCP Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Competition 1 coaching certification not required, but an asset.
Position: Full-time, Permanent (weekend and evenings required)
Salary: Competitive hourly salary to be determined based on experience.
Interested applications can email Paige Groot and Sara Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume and cover letter.