- Submit and track all Incident Report Forms to appropriate organizations (GO, Insurance, etc.)
- Communicate Incident Reports to Membership Coordinator
- Act as liaison between the Gymnastics Community, GO, GCG and KWGC.
- Manage and Maintain all Class and Event entries in Registration System (Inputting, Verification) in collaboration with WAG, MAG and Recreation Program Leadership Teams and Membership Coordinator
- Manage and Maintain all family and staff information in Registration System
- Create reports as required for BOD, PDs, ED and OM
- Create and manage payment plans for all members as needed
- Assist with event volunteer management and administrative support (Qualifiers, etc.)
- Maintain Boutique Inventory (Complete orders, stocking and up to date inventory in JR)
- Provide customer service over phone, email and in person (Respond to inquiries and provide direction for registration and other inquiries, forwarding to appropriate contacts as needed)
- Update Photo Consent for all members
- Accept and verify deliveries (Verify packing slip and contents)
- Management payment collection, refunds and credits
- Provide training, supervision, direction and leadership to all Part Time Administrative Staff
- Perform other administration and office tasks as assigned by the Executive Director. These may include attendance at meetings and professional development activities.
- Act as liaison between the KWGC and Community Funding Partners.
- Provide Customer assistance to secure funding from community partners.
- Create and maintain resources related to the Funding Application Process.
- Track funding application status
- Explore and seek grant opportunities for the business
- In collaboration with the Executive Director, Program Directors and Volunteers apply for grants
- Track and Report grant application progress
Reports To: Executive Director
Position: Full-time (up to 35 hours / week)
Pay Schedule: Biweekly – Hourly
KWGC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Submit your resume to Alicia Hutson at firstname.lastname@example.org