Loyalist Gymnastics Club – Kingston, ON
Loyalist Gymnastics Club is seeking a Full-Time Recreational Coordinator and Competitive Coach.
Reports to: Board of Directors & Women’s Head Coach
Position: Evening Recreational Coordinator and Women’s Competitive Coach: 30-40 hours/week; full time negotiable for qualified candidate
Start Date: Fall 2022
Wage: Based on Experience & Qualifications
- Coaching competitive gymnasts levels 3+
- Open to covering pre-competitive classes when available
- Lesson planning for assigned groups
- Attendance at competitions, tryouts, club events, etc.
- Program schedule for recreational classes
- Recreational staff supervisor
- Occasional Staff Training (recreational coaches)
- Advertising and event planning
Knowledge, Skills, & Certification;
- Experience coaching at the pre-competitive and compulsory/optional level in Women’s artistic gymnastics
- Ability to work well with other staff
- Coaches in a positive and uplifting manner
- Minimum Comp 1 WAG certified; First Aid & CPR, Vulnerable Sector Check
- Preferred experience with administrative duties related to a gym club
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently
- Help develop our programs (both competitive and recreational) with room for promotion
Successful candidates must supply the Loyalist Gymnastics Club with a Police Record Check.
Interested candidates may send their resume to recdirector@
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.