Working closely with the Office Manager, Women’s Head Coach, and Men’s Head Coach, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and overlooking the Recreational Program, including Parkour programs. This is a customer service position that sometimes requires evening and weekend shifts.
Salary: TBD based on experience
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of Recreational Program
- Supervise and Train Recreational Staff (15-30 employees)
- Staff scheduling
- Staffing including hiring
- Cover employee shifts if necessary (no sub available)
- Manage Recreational Director email account
- Assist with website and social media postings
- Support programs through managing databases (Uplifter); setting up classes and producing documents (program schedules, attendance lists, Posters etc.)
- Manage and administer facility bookings (parties, private lessons; etc.)
- Manage and administer the day-to-day facility inventories (party supplies, camp supplies)
- Addressing Customer’s Issues
- Assist customers with registrations when necessary
- Support LGC policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and expertise:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a comparable role including proven Customer Service, Public Relations and Office Skills competencies with ability to work evenings and weekends
- Minimum NCCP Level 1 Certified Gymnastics & Trampoline
- NCCP Level 2 is an asset
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification is an asset
- Coached Recreational program
- Advanced computer literacy including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience with Uplifter is an asset.
- Supervision and Management Skills
- Strong administrative, organizational and time management skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet all deadlines and balance priorities complemented with the ability to take both direction and initiative, as appropriate
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills: diplomacy and discretion; good judgement; flexibility to cope with ongoing changes
Successful candidates must supply the Loyalist Gymnastics Club with a Police Record Check.
Qualified applicants should send resumes to the Recreational Director at firstname.lastname@example.org and include Recreational Director in the subject line of your email.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.