Canada’s MAG delegation leaves the 2022 Commonwealth Games with four medals: two silver and two bronze.
On Friday, July 29, our Men’s Team finished in second place ? with a AA score of 241.200. Competing in the team were:
– Felix Dolci (Laval Excellence, QC)
– Mathys Jalbert (Laval Excellence, QC)
– Chris Kaji (Gymnastics Mississauga, ON)
– Jayson Rampersad (Gymnastics Mississauga, ON)
– Kenji Tamane (Laval Excellence, QC)
Also, on Monday, August 1, in the event’s finals, ? Felix Dolci got second place on the Floor with a final score of 14.166, ?Jayson Rampersad’s third place on the Pommel Horse with a score of 14.000, and ?Chris Kaji’s third place on Rings with a score of 14.266.
Leading the delegation were our Lead Coach Ed Van Hoof, and Coach Jean-Sebastien Tougas.
Gentleman, congratulations on your achievements in the 2022 Commonwealth Games!!
For more results and information, see @gymcan1 and @birminghamcg22 and their websites.