Ontario Gymnaestrada is a participation-based, non-competitive, group routine, gymnastics festival! A Gymnastics for All performance event that allows groups of all ages, gender, skill level, and discipline to showcase their talents, creativity, and love of gymnastics!
Virtual Ontario Gymnaestrada 2021
This event was inspired by Rhythmic Gymnastics Manitoba’s virtual Gymnaestrada 2020. Check out their video on YouTube to be inspired on how to present your virtual routine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=683-YmZjREw
The Basics of Participating in Virtual Ontario Gymnaestrada 2021:
– This event is open to all Gymnastics Ontario member clubs.
– There is no fee for clubs to participate in this virtual event.
– All participants and coaches must be current active members with Gymnastics Ontario.
– A participating Gymnastics Ontario Member Club will produce one or more complete performance routine(s) (virtual or socially distanced). The routine(s) will feature the club’s members (any age/level/discipline).
– Complete routine(s) will be submitted to Gymnastics Ontario and published on YouTube as a performance within our Virtual Ontario Gymnaestrada 2021.
For full event information, see Event Directive.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Check out the Gymnastics Ontario YouTube channel to see performance videos from previous Ontario Gymnaestrada!