Ontario Gymnaestrada is a participation-based, non-competitive, group routine, gymnastics festival! A Gymnastics for All performance event that allows groups of all ages, gender, skill level, and discipline to showcase their talents, creativity, and love of gymnastics!
Virtual Ontario Gymnaestrada 2022
Click here to check out the Virtual Ontario Gymnaestrada 2022 YouTube playlist !!
Club Participation Deadline:
June 27, 2022
Virtual Event will be published on Gymnastics Ontario’s official YouTube channel:
July 13, 2022
See Event Directive for full event information and routine guidelines.
Routine Description Form (click here)
The Basics of Participating in Virtual Ontario Gymnaestrada 2022:
– This event is open to all Gymnastics Ontario member clubs.
– There is no fee for clubs to participate in this virtual event.
– All participants and coaches must be current active members with Gymnastics Ontario.
– A participating Gymnastics Ontario Member Club will produce one or more complete performance routine(s), featuring the club’s members (any age/level/discipline).
– Complete routine(s) will be submitted to Gymnastics Ontario and published on YouTube as a performance within our Virtual Ontario Gymnaestrada 2022.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Click here to check out the Virtual Ontario Gymnaestrada 2021 YouTube playlist !!
Check out the Gymnastics Ontario YouTube channel to see performance videos from previous Ontario Gymnaestrada!