Ontario Gymnaestrada is a participation-based, non-competitive, group routine, gymnastics festival! A Gymnastics for All performance event that allows groups of all ages, gender, skill level, and discipline to showcase their talents, creativity, and love of gymnastics!
Virtual Ontario Gymnaestrada 2021
For full event information, see Event Directive.
This event was inspired by Rhythmic Gymnastics Manitoba’s virtual Gymnaestrada 2020. Check out their video on YouTube to be inspired on how to present your virtual routine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=683-YmZjREw
June 2, 2021: Deadline to submit performance routine(s) to Gymnastics Ontario
June 16, 2021: Virtual event published to Gymnastics Ontario’s YouTube channel
The Basics of Participating:
– This event is open to all Gymnastics Ontario member clubs.
– There is no fee for clubs to participate in this virtual event.
– All participants and coaches must be current active members with Gymnastics Ontario.
– A participating Gymnastics Ontario Member Club will produce one or more complete performance routine(s) (virtual or socially distanced). The routine(s) will feature the club’s members (any age/level/discipline).
– Complete routine(s) will be submitted to Gymnastics Ontario and published on YouTube as a performance within our Virtual Ontario Gymnaestrada 2021.
File Submission to Gymnastics Ontario:
Clubs may produce (and submit) one or more complete performance routines.
For each routine, Clubs must submit a Video File and Routine Description Form.
Files will be submitted to Gymnastics Ontario via Dropbox Upload:
All Video files (MP4 format) and Routine Description Forms must be uploaded by June 2, 2021, at 6:00PM.
Dropbox link to submit files to Gymnastics Ontario: click here
Questions? Email email@example.com
Check out the Gymnastics Ontario YouTube channel to see performance videos from previous Ontario Gymnaestrada!