The Prince Albert Gymnastics Club is home to one of the largest, most successful gymnastics programs in Saskatchewan – with competitive and recreational programs in Women’s Artistic and Trampoline Gymnastics. Our 30,000 square foot permanent facility boasts 2 in-ground trampolines, 2 foam pits, 60 foot in-ground fast track, top-notch training tools. Prince Albert is a vibrant community-oriented place surrounded by some of Canada’s most beautiful landscape and natural beauty, less than an hour away from Waskesiu National Park and cottage country.
We are looking for an enthusiastic & energetic professional to join our team, working as a Competitive Director – Head Coach. The ideal candidate will have previous competitive gymnastics coaching experience. We offer competitive wages/benefits and pride ourselves on a positive and a fun atmosphere to work in.
- Plan and oversee all competitive programming.
- Oversee the Recreational Director.
- Communicate with parents and coaches regarding programming and placement.
- Manage registration for competitions.
- Maintain communication with GymSask.
- Approximately 20 Direct Coaching hours weekly.
- Collaborate with office staff and other coaches to ensure optimal program delivery.
- Supervise / Mentor competitive coaches.
- Certified C2 WAG or ability to obtain by December 2023
- Certified C1 Trampoline
- Current Risk Management / Respect in Sport (or willingness to obtain)
- First Aid / CPR or willing to certify
- Police check required with vulnerable sector search
Compensation: Send resume with salary expectations.
- Excellent benefits package
- Relocation/Sponsorship assistance may be offered for the right candidate
Send resume with salary expectations via email in confidence to:
Prince Albert Gymnastics Club
1150 3rd Avenue West
Prince Albert, SK