The Prince Albert Gymnastics Club is home to one of the largest, most successful programs in Saskatchewan. With competitive and recreational programs in Women’s Artistic & Trampoline Gymnastics. We operate out of a permanent 30,000 square foot facility with 2 foam pits, 2 in-ground trampolines, a 60 foot in-ground tumble track and more! Prince Albert is a vibrant community-oriented place surrounded by some of Canada’s most beautiful landscape and natural beauty, less than an hour away from Waskesiu National Park and cottage country.
We are looking for an enthusiastic & energetic coaching professional to join our team, working in our competitive trampoline programming. This is a part-time to full-time position depending on the candidate. We offer competitive wages/benefits and pride ourselves on a positive and fun atmosphere to work in.
- Plan for and coach 1- 2 competitive groups, direct coaching five days a week (dependent on contract)
- Help athletes develop skills by providing individualized attention and feedback during practice sessions
- Assist Competitive Director / Rec Director as needed
- Developing and implementing lesson plans
- Coach daytime bookings, school groups (dependent on contract)
- Certified C1 Trampoline (or ability to obtain by December 2023)
- Current Risk Management/Respect in Sport (or willingness to obtain)
- First Aid / CPR or willing to certify
- Police check with vulnerable sector search required
Compensation: Send resume with salary expectations.
- Excellent benefits package
- Relocation/Sponsorship assistance may be offered for the right candidate
Send resume with salary expectations via email in confidence to:
Prince Albert Gymnastics Club
1150 3rd Avenue West
Prince Albert, SK