The Prince Albert Gymnastics Club is home to one of the largest, most successful gymnastics programs in Saskatchewan – with competitive and recreational programs in Women’s Artistic and Trampoline Gymnastics. Our 30,000 square foot permanent facility boasts 2 in-ground trampolines, 2 foam pits, 60 foot in-ground fast track, top-notch training tools. Prince Albert is a vibrant community-oriented place surrounded by some of Canada’s most beautiful landscape and natural beauty, less than an hour away from Waskesiu National Park and cottage country.
We are looking for an enthusiastic & energetic professional to join our team, working in our recreational programming as a Recreational Program Director for our grassroots programs. We offer competitive wages/benefits and pride ourselves on a positive and fun atmosphere to work in.
The ideal candidate may or may not have experience in gymnastics, but will be passionate about childhood development and physical literacy.
- Plan and implement programming to promote physical literacy for participants aged 0-Teen.
- Deliver high quality customer service to our athletes and their families.
- Communicate with recreational parents regarding programming and placement.
- Manage registration and communications for birthday parties and school bookings.
- Approximately 20 Direct Coaching and Supervision Hours weekly.
- Collaborate with office staff and other managers to ensure optimal program delivery.
- Staffing and scheduling of approximately 15+ recreational coaches.
- Minimum NCCP Foundations Artistic or willingness to obtain (will be supported for the right candidate)
- NCCP Certified Foundations Trampoline or willingness to obtain (will be supported for the right candidate)
- Current Risk Management/Respect in Sport or willingness to obtain
- First Aid / CPR or willing to certify
- Police check required with vulnerable sector search
Compensation: Send resume with salary expectations.
- Excellent benefits package
- Relocation/Sponsorship assistance may be offered for the right candidate
Send resume with salary expectations via email in confidence to:
Prince Albert Gymnastics Club
1150 3rd Avenue West
Prince Albert, SK