The Prince Albert Gymnastics Club is home to one of the largest, most successful programs in Saskatchewan – with Men’s, Women’s & Trampoline athletes from recreational to national level. Our 30,000 square foot permanent facility boasts 2 in-ground trampolines, 2 foam pits, 60 foot in ground fast track, top-notch training tools, and a Kinder gym area with top training and learning tools! Prince Albert is a vibrant community-oriented place surrounded by some of Canada’s most beautiful landscape and natural beauty.
We are looking for an enthusiastic & energetic professional to join our team, working in our recreational programming as a Program Director for our grassroots programs. This is a 40-hour position including coaching, planning, and administration. We offer competitive wages/benefits and pride ourselves on a positive and a fun atmosphere to work in.
- Plan and manage recreational programming September to June and Summer Camp programs.
- Staffing and scheduling of approximately 10+ recreational coaches
- Deliver high quality customer service to our athletes and their families
- Collaborate with office staff and other managers to ensure optimal program delivery
- Supervise and quality control programs under your management
- Some event planning and lesson creation will be necessary
- Minimum NCCP Foundations or willingness to obtain (this will be supported for the right candidate)
- NCCP Level 1 Trampoline or willingness to obtain (this will be supported for the right candidate)
- Current Risk Management/Respect in Sport (or willingness to obtain)
- First Aid / CPR or willing to certify
- Police check required with vulnerable sector search
Compensation: $38,500 – $50,000/year to start based on qualifications plus benefits
Relocation benefits may be offered for the right candidate
Send resume with salary expectations in confidence to:
Prestyn Sogge, Program Director
Prince Albert Gymnastics Club
1150 3rd avenue West
Prince Albert, SK