The expectation of this position is to coach athletes with strong basics, proper technique and the skills capable of producing athletes to perform at Xcel competitions as well as prepare for JO Level 4.
The start date of this position and its hours are flexible (15+ Hours).
Hourly rate is negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
- Coach Xcel Bronze to Gold athletes
- Develop Xcel athletes to JO Level 4
- Lesson Plan and Yearly Training Plan for ages 9-12 years old
- Xcel Choreography
- Compulsory to Optional Choreography is an asset
- Minimum NCCP Level 2 WAG or Competition 1
- Experience in coaching competitive athletes on all 4 events
- Understanding of the Xcel Program (Bronze – Gold)
- Current Police Vulnerability Check
- Gymnastics Ontario Respect in Sport
- Current First Aid/CPR
- NCCP Level 1 Trampoline
- 5+ years of experience is an asset
Pulsars Gymnastics Club is a not-for-profit club providing gymnastics and athletic programs for participants of all ages and abilities in the Northern York region of Newmarket. It is one of few gymnastics centres in the York region which focuses on the strong sense of community within the club. Pulsars’ strives to create a comfortable environment for each of our athletes to develop athletic abilities as well as life skills transferable into adulthood. We are extremely proud of our growing competitive program, which offers classes from the pre-competitive to national levels across multiple disciplines in our sport.
Please submit your resume along with references to:
Tyler Yap Young, Operations Manager
Only candidates in serious consideration will be contacted.