As Kitchener-Waterloo’s longest standing gymnastics club owned by coaching professionals, we offer a complete range of Recreational Programs for boys and girls, and a world-class Competitive Gymnastics program in a 14,000 sq foot air-conditioned facility. We put emphasis on team and working together to deliver top quality programming for the residents of Waterloo.
Job Type: Part-time
Wage: Negotiable (determined based on experience, qualifications, and achievements)
Location: Waterloo, ON (N2L 4C7)
Work location: In person
Preference given to candidates with related experience and/or education.
Duties of Position
- Evaluate the safety status of each piece of equipment that you will be using prior to your schedule class
- Complete gym ‘safety checks’ when assigned and weekly First Aid supply checked
- Accompany athletes to travel meets/competitions (qualifiers, provincials, nationals)
- Supervising Duties
- Any other duties assigned by management staff/directors
- Experience in coaching level 3-4 gymnastics
- Ability to coach Excel and Pre-comp groups
- Opportunity to be mentored by high-performance coaches
- Minimum Comp 1 certified
- Support to continue obtaining additional NCCP certifications
- Ability to commute/relocate – reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work: Waterloo ON (N2L 4C7)
Please email your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.