Rose City Gymnastics
Windsor, Ontario Canada
Rose City Gymnastics Club (RCG) is hiring Full time Women’s Competitive Coach (negotiable start time).
Wages and benefits are negotiable based on qualifications / experience.
Relocation cost assistance is available for the right candidate
RCG operates out of a 23,500 square foot facility with separate areas for competitive and recreational programs. We are a not-for-profit organization that has been running programs for the past 45 years with a dedicated staff and board. We have a proud tradition of producing national and international athletes.
We are located in the southern most tip of Canada and are connected by a bridge to Detroit Michigan, USA. Our location allows access to the local International Airport, Detroit’s International airport, national sporting events in hockey, basketball, football, baseball and other sporting events, concerts and USA Gymnastic Competitions.
- NCCP Comp 2 or higher
- Vulnerable Sector Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid (or willing to obtain)
- Coaching WAG athletes at the invitational, provincial, and/or national level
- Admin work associated with the WAG program
- Would report to the Technical Director / Women’s Head Coach
For more information, please contact the General Manager at email@example.com