Suzie’s volunteer limits have seen no limits. She has been a tireless volunteer in all aspects of ACRO including coaching, meet organization, both nationally and internationally, encouraging clubs to take on ACRO within Ontario as well as across Canada and, of course, she is an athlete ambassador.
SOME of her contributions include:
- Vice President of the Gymnastics Ontario Technical Committee for Acro
- Lead at all ACRO activities at GO Coaching Congresses over the past 10 years, and clinician at all GO training camps.
- Actively coaches and assisted at TGI for Artistic, Acro and Gymnastics for All athletes at TGI for several years
- Meet Director for numerous invitational Acro meets
- Ontario Acrobatic Gymnastics Tour Team Coach/Manager for 5 years
- Volunteer Communications and Floor Manager at the 2015 Pan Am Games in Toronto
- Assistant team manager for TGI at Canadian Gymnaestrada and World Gymnaestrada 2019
- Volunteer at AGM activities for several years
Suzie is always an enthusiastic and willing participant, as well as an athlete advocate, who always has athlete health and welfare as her number one priority.
All disciplines of gymnastics in Ontario are fortunate to have Suzie on our Team !