Our club is located in a fabulous facility with excellent equipment. Our gym is inside a complex with a grocery store with an incredible food court and is surrounded by a shopping complex and next to doctors and phisios. It is a great place to play and work! The coaches are all wonderful team players.
We are looking for a Level 2 or 3 Trampoline coach who is energetic and dependable and who loves working with kids to help with our competitive team. We are looking for a team player! This position could be part time or full time if combined with coaching gymnastics. It could also involve a leadership role
Candidates must possess:
- Standard First Aid and CPR
- Current Risk Management
- Minimum Level 2 Trampoline
- 2+ years’ experience working competitive athletes
- Being comfortable with spotting using a belt and throwing in mats on DMT
- Police Reference Check required
Rate of pay will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send your resume to Amanda Waram at: