Gyros is currently seeking competitive coaches who are enthusiastic, outgoing, reliable, team-oriented and who have great interpersonal skills.
- Part-time and Full-time positions available
- Weekday, weeknight and weekend hours available
The preferred candidate must possess the following credentials:
- Minimum Competition Intro 1 certification in artistic gymnastics
- Standard First Aid and CPR (an asset)
- Risk Management, Respect in Sport, Making Head Way, Safe Sport and Making Ethical Decisions
- Minimum NCCP Foundations Trampoline trained
- Be able to coach JO Program and/or XCEL program
- Vulnerable Sector Police Background Check
Gyros offers competitive wages based on qualifications and experience.
Direct all enquiries to:
Chanel at firstname.lastname@example.org