Gymnastics Ontario is pleased to announce the FINAL list of athletes and alternates who have been nominated for Ontario Cards under the 2019-2020 Quest for Gold – Ontario Athlete Assistance Program (OAAP). The athletes nominated were selected using the sport specific selection criteria developed by Gymnastics Ontario and applied by the Selection Committee.
|First Name||Last Name||M/F||Club||Discipline||Alternate (Y/N)|
The Quest for Gold Ontario Athlete Assistance Program (OAAP) provides support to Ontario’s amateur high performance athletes.
Specific objectives of the Quest for Gold Program are:
- To help athletes continue their pursuit of athletic excellence at the highest levels of national and international competition;
- To encourage athletes to stay in Ontario to live and train;
- To compensate athletes for earnings lost while training during their summer school break;
- To enable athletes to successfully pursue excellence in sport while fulfilling their educational goals;
- To increase athletes’ access to high performance coaching; and
- To enhance training and competitive opportunities available to athletes.
- Gymnastics Athlete Selection Criteria 2019-2020
- Quest For Gold Ontario Card Athlete Handbook 2019-2020
- Notice of Appeal Template 2019-2020