The Quest for Gold Ontario Athlete Assistance Program (OAAP) provides support to Ontario’s amateur high performance athletes.
Specific objectives of the Quest for Gold Program are:
- To help athletes continue their pursuit of athletic excellence at the highest levels of national and international competition;
- To encourage athletes to stay in Ontario to live and train;
- To compensate athletes for earnings lost while training during their summer school break;
- To enable athletes to successfully pursue excellence in sport while fulfilling their educational goals;
- To increase athletes’ access to high performance coaching; and
- To enhance training and competitive opportunities available to athletes.
The 2021-2022 Quest for Gold Program is now available. You can find information about the program under Important Information. Below is the list of athletes and alternates who were nominated for Ontario Cards under the 2021-2022 Quest for Gold – OAAP.
|First Name||Last Name||M/F||Club||Discipline||Alternate (Y/N)|
|Trentin||Milligan||M||Gold Medal||Men's Artistic||N|
|Dorian||Doan||M||Gold Medal||Men's Artistic||N|
Updated June 29, 2022
- Gymnastics Athlete Selection Criteria 2021-2022
- Quest For Gold Ontario Card Athlete Handbook 2021-2022
- Notice of Appeal Template 2021-2022
- Intention to Accept Athlete Form 2021-2022